Join with other magickians in creating group rituals designed to create large scale world change.
By Kurtis Joseph
As founder of Drakonian Arkanum I felt that we should for the most part allow the public to access our forum for educational reasons. I also felt that this was important because it would allow for people to connect with like minded individuals all over the globe, while also giving an opportunity to share knowledge and experience to elevate the collective knowledge base.
However, I would suggest that people would register in order to access the Drakonian Arkanum which will over time; contain much more broad and detailed/refined information on many more topics than that which is available here on the public forum.
This will keep you updated in regard to Ordo Drakontia's deeper discoveries and developments and allow you to begin linking yourself to the egregore in a more direct way.

I look forward to seeing you in the inner circle! May you all be blessed, empowered and protected on your journey!
Kurtis Joseph
Attachments
Lucifer.jpg
Lucifer.jpg (17.98 KiB) Viewed 183426 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]